CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy. Relive all your favorite moments in Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped, now in fully-remastered graphical glory!
XBOX GAMES INDIA PRESENTS: CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!
Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
– To start the game, you must have the Internet.
– Additional mail is not provided.
– We are not responsible for any system updates to the console that may cause changes in the operation of the shared account.
– The account is shared and serves only to start the game.
– You need to change DNS to zero to make your console offline while playing the game.
You Are Not Allowed To Do These Things –
– Make a home account in the console settings!
– Change the information on the profile.
– Transfer to third parties.
– Go to the site Xbox.com (for security reasons)
– Play with the purchased account (the purchased account is only needed to start the game)
For violation of these rules, you will lose access to your account without refund of paid funds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.